Life Sciences Industry
SAP solutions for Life Sciences Industry, lets you digitize, accelerate and enrich lives with a digital health sciences network. Fabricate, produce and deliver new therapies around the world faster- with SAP solutions for the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry. With our client-centric approach at Keyush, you can prepare to embark on a digital journey by bringing your entire business on single cloud suite, and grow it your way, without worrying about complexities and costs.
SAP Solutions for Life Sciences come with powerful integration capabilities that aid the evolution of the digital health sciences network. Utilizing the power of technology with AI, big data and robotics etc, the solution helps to improve patient’s outcomes with a collaborative digital health sciences network, in turn shaping the world to function better with quality care.
Keyush helps bridge the digital gap faced by the Industrial manufacturing industry in today’s competitive digital economy. The industry is undergoing changes as the new entrants pose a threat to traditional industrial manufacturing companies. It is now essential to focus on the changing requirements of the customer and provide unbeatable products and services. We can support you with our expertise in enabling digital transformation by rationalising primary customer engagement, asset management, and financial processes so you can have winning strategies in the new digital world.
- Faster Go to market
- Maintained margins & reduced supply risk
- Supply -demand plans for compliance & safety Operational excellence
- Customer loyalty which drives growth
- FDA, GmP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
LIFE SCIENCES industry
Some interesting facts
- About 50% improvement is observed in efficiency through automated real-time collaboration with suppliers (SAP Benchmarking)
- About 89% of CEOs of pharmaceuticals and life sciences identified that technological enhancements are transforming their business (PwC)
- About 79% of CEOs of life sciences and pharmaceuticals believe that over-regulation could side-track growth projections(PwC)
Financial & Management Accounting
Product Development & Innovation
Quality Control & Compliance
Supply Chain Management
Sales & Marketing
Keen to know more? Here are some of the collaterals to help you.
Else just drop us a line email@example.com and we will assist you further