SAP Solutions for Wholesale Distribution Industry come with powerful integration capabilities that supports wholesale distribution companies to become intelligent enterprises, by providing integrated business applications. Using intelligent technologies, these business applications can be extended on SAP Cloud Platform to bring in breakthrough business value.
Keyush helps bridge the digital gap faced by wholesale distribution companies with increasing demand of made-to-order services and challenges in evolving into efficient service providers. With us, you can address market changes with customer-specific solutions that transform and differentiate your business by optimising processes, evolving existing services.
Gain a competitive edge by utilizing the power of intelligent technologies to bring in revenue, empower employees, and attend to customer needs. We can support you with a pre-packaged service that provides predefined end-to-end business processes, test cases, configuration guidelines, and project accelerators for your industry so you can focus on becoming a digital leader.
- Faster Go-To-Market
- Automated supply and distribution chain Modernized process for delivery and payment Customer loyalty which drives growth Optimized inventory management
- Maintained margins & reduced supply risk
- Cost-effective and value-added services Easy integration with eCommerce portals. FDA, GmP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance Traceability
Some interesting facts:
- As per Digital Commerce 360 report, about 41 % of wholesalers claim that e-commerce is their top means for sales
- As per American Express and Ebiquity report, about 86 % of customers expressed the need for customer centric experience and were ready to spend more for it.
- As per SAP Performance Benchmarking, it was observed that when quotes were configured by a configure-price-quote, the quote-to-order process was faster by three times.
WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION industry
The SAP solution for WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION Industry supports various integrated processes & departments –
Financial & Management Accounting
Supply Chain Management
Logistics and Distribution
Sales & Marketing
Keen to know more? Here are some of the collaterals to help you.
Else just drop us a line email@example.com and we will assist you further