cloud ERP software
SAP’s Intelligent enterprise solutions for Professional Services industry helps to create revenue and meet client requirements by managing employees in the cloud and by bringing data and processes together. These solutions can help you become a digital leader with a pre-packaged service that delivers predefined end-to-end business processes, test cases, configuration guidelines, and project accelerators for your industry.
Professional service firms today are struggling with effort-based business outcomes approach with inflexible boundaries and challenging traditional service lifecycle patterns. Future of this industry will see a network of nonemployee workers driving non-linear growth.
Keyush helps bridge the digital gap faced by the industry in fast changing digital economy as there is immense pressure on professional services firms to do more for less.
We at Keyush can support rapid and smooth transformation of data into actual insights, letting you focus on higher-value results and provide pioneering, value-added services for customers.
Benefits you get –
- Fast-tracked implementation time
- Maintained margins & reduced supply risk
- Real-time revenue recognition
- Order-to-cash processes
- Procure to pay for better margin tracking
- Improved revenue management
- Customer loyalty which drives growth
- FDA, GmP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Connected business segments
- Advanced analytics to meet customer expectations
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES industry
Some interesting facts as per SAP Benchmarking Report –
- About 71 % of professional services companies believe that offering outcome and consumption-based contracts in a scalable fashion is significant
- It was observed that when quotes are configured by configure, price, and quote software, the process of quote-to-order is quicker by about 95 %
- In the Forbes Global 2000 list of professional services providers, 89% are SAP customers.
Join hands with Keyush to get the most out of your SAP investment. With advanced technologies, changes are being made in service delivery and workforce management, and outcome-based business models are being favoured. These SAP solutions help in efficiently managing the various business sections and driving successful business results.
Financial & Management Accounting
Supply Chain Management
Sales & Marketing
Keen to know more? Here are some of the collaterals to help you.
Else just drop us a line email@example.com and we will assist you further